ACNE & ACNE SCARRING
ROSACEA AND ACNE FAQs & INFO
- Treatments are focused on the propioni-bacterium in acne and protein present in cells.
- Results can be profound, however, these hormonal conditions may return.
- 2 to 6 treatments usually recommended, at 1 to 3 week intervals.
SCARRING FAQs & INFO:
- Stretch marks, acne and other scars can be treated with intense pulsed light, LED Light Therapy and Micro needling. These therapies stimulate collagen, encouraging the body to heal itself, to plump and tighten the skin.
- Period of treatment and results will depend on the size of the scar and area being treated.
- AVOID Sun, hot water, sun beds and exercise after Acne or Scarring treatments.