Medical Tattooing FAQs and Info
- Medical tattooing can be used for the re-pigmentation of the areola/nipple after reconstructive surgery.
- The second follow-up visit is essential. It is necessary to see how the pigment has healed in the skin and to check the healed pigment colour.
- Note: some skins do not accept pigment. If there is no pigment visible in the skin after healing is complete, call in to discuss.
- Downtime may vary according to person and area treated .
- 8 week intervals between first and second visit.